Thursday, February 21, 2013

My Philips 4019

alas! Today i trimmed my beard using Philips 4019. It was once my dream trimmer, and the dream accomplished yesterday when i got it in hand. Guess what... its a Valentine's day gift from my wife.
Philips 4019 Trimmer
When i proudly say my wife's gifted my dream trimmer, there's her hidden expectation in it..

She always insisted me to shave my beard, atleast trim it. She had pointed several reasons on me such as "you're senior employee at office, a responsible father, a respectable family man, bla, bla, etc.,. And i used to smile at her saying "chalte chalte....."

Here she gifted me a Trimmer of Love, which winks at me saying "Come'on family guy, chalte chalte"!!

Yes i started trimming my beard from today.. (may not daily, but regularly) ;)

2 comments:

  1. congrats for getting dream trimmer...

    thanks for visiting and commenting on my post...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the wishes krishna.. and for the comment :)

      Delete